Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Murphys Law Applies Again.

Well after the long wait, Murphys Law applied yet again. The best way to explain todays mishap might be to quote my todays email to my friend Odin of Simrad in DK.

QUOTE
Hi Odin,

Believe it or not. The motor arrived from Holland and we installed it, but it did not work. We tested the brushes and one is stuck and can't be removed. So after a lot of calls, Navico is sending another one from Holland. 

What a MESS!!!

The chap seems good though and he speaks English which is seldom here. He expect the new motor to arrive Friday and I asked him to test it before he come back to me. But he will be off a few days so I think I will only see him Monday. Time waster again.

How is all this possible?

Best regards.

Paul 
END QUOTE

What else can I say at this point?

No comments: