Monday, July 2, 2012

Back In Cala Santa Ponca.

Well after the storm last night I went back to Cala Santa Ponca, to pick up the Simrad chap so he could install the Drive Motor. After he left I still have to order/decide on the replacement of the instruments and get them here and installed, before I can get ready for France. In the meantime, I polished the SB side of the blue line and it has now received 3 times care. Left are the Port side and then the rust spots and SS, etc, etc. Will it ever stop?

As I was waiting for the Auto Pilot, Wind Instrument and Freezer to be fixed, I could not move away from Santa Ponsa. Lise & HJ arrived Mallorca the day after the storm and the following week they visited my briefly.

 A little chat with HJ in the cockpit, while Lise acts as the photographer.

No comments: